Social Media Strategy: Five Critical Steps that Shift Followers into Candidates
Implementing social media strategies in conjunction with your recruitment marketing plan can increase your effectiveness in reaching active and passive job seekers alike.
With 77% of the U.S. population having at least one social profile, a large portion of your candidates are spending time on social media.
Do you have a strategy to convert followers into candidates?
According to a report by LinkedIn Business Solutions, the top channels people use to look for new jobs are online job boards and social professional networks. The most effective talent branding tools are company websites, online professional networks, and social media.
Download our new white paper, and you’ll learn five critical steps to follow when using social media to shift followers into candidates:
- Define your goals for social media
- Find your candidates where they already are
- Establish calls to action to encourage interaction day or night
- Do your research and target your audience
- Messaging – tone is everything