Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is Live Recruit?
What will I gain from Live Recruit?
What are the main features Live Recruit provides?
Where do I answer calls?
How do I set my availability?
Is it secured?
Set Up & Login
How do I login for the first time?
I haven’t received my login credentials. What do I do?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Need Login Credentials”.
How can I control my availability?
Note: During an active call, the availability is automatically switched to busy. When the call is over, it will automatically return to its original value.
How do I know when candidates are available to chat or video conference?
- Green indicates that a candidate is online.
- Red indicates that you have a missed message.
- Grey indicates that a candidate is online, but is not active in the event room.
- Black indicates that a candidate is offline.
How do I know what candidates are coming to my event?
Video calls don't work
- Call doesn't ring on my side
- Call rings and starts, but no video is being transferred
Call doesn't ring on my side
No video is being captured on the candidate's side (I can't see them)
- Verify that your candidate has a camera connected
- Check that your candidate's camera is enabled and no other program is "holding" it
- Make sure your candidate has approved access to the camera when the call started
No video being captured on my side (They don't see me)
- Verify that your camera is connected and enabled. Verify that no other program is "holding" it
- Make sure you've approved access to the camera when the call started
How can I reach you when I have a specific question?
You can reach out to us at any time through our Support Email - email@example.com. Our support team will get back to you as soon as possible.