Katon Direct Announces the Next Evolution in the Healthcare Candidate Experience
Spring 2018 product updates add virtual chat, marketing automation, and candidate reminders to improve response and lower recruitment costsStamford, CT, March 27, 2018 – Katon Direct announced a series of product updates to further solidify its position as the market leader in creating dynamic candidate experiences for healthcare talent. Updates to Katon’s solutions portfolio are geared towards helping healthcare talent acquisition teams solve their biggest challenge: attracting, engaging, and hiring experienced clinical talent. The Spring 2018 product enhancements feature:
- Integrating virtual chat technology into the candidate experience to engage passive talent nationwide.
- Adding email marketing automation and SMS automatic candidate reminders to improve candidate response, lower recruitment costs and shorten time-to-fill.
- Employer brand enhancement tools such as creative evaluation/testing and talent pool employer brand surveys
- OpenPosition: Quickly address immediate hiring needs. Fast set-up and optimized creative templates allow clients to quickly engage experienced healthcare candidates and make hires.
- OpenHouse: Drive more right-fit talent to hiring events. Now featuring virtual chat technology, OpenHouse allows healthcare clients to pack the house at their recruiting events with qualified, vetted candidates.
- Recruitment Marketing: Data-driven, recruitment marketing subscription service from Katon Direct helps clients to source, recruit and build a robust talent pipeline to stay ahead of the competition. Featuring live chat, drip marketing, and dynamic candidate experience, recruitment marketing helps healthcare organizations quickly establish themselves as the employer of choice in any market.