TMP Worldwide client, Methodist Healthcare System in San Antonio, Texas, had a number of opportunities available through their PRN Management Center. They wanted to reach out to RNs of various clinical designations in the San Antonio area to advise them of open positions in specialty areas such as ED, ICU, Med/Surg, Labor and Delivery and OR. 12 hour shifts (days, nights, or weekends) were being offered. TMP utilized a Katon Direct multi-strategy communication campaign to meet their client challenge.
Katon Direct launched a customized multi-strategy campaign to connect with local RN candidates within the San Antonio market
- 11,000 TeleRecruit calls were conducted
- 10,594 vRecruit messages were sent
- 7,440 eRecruit email blasts were executed
- Over 150 appointments made with interested candidates via TeleRecruit
61 of those appointments converted to sourced candidates for the client to review
- 33 additional candidates yielded via vRecruit for determination of qualifications and interest
- 23 form submissions were generated on the personalized URL site for the client to follow up with
- Methodist informed us that they loved the profiles and found the profiling process effective in expediting their turn-around time in sending qualified candidates to the Director.