A large Ohio healthcare system set a challenging goal to quickly fill 600 registered nursing positions. A comprehensive marketing effort was launched to drive local RN candidates to a three-day open house event. In addition to traditional recruitment strategies that included web, radio, and print, the healthcare system utilized Katon Direct’s “direct media” strategies to reach local RNs with personalized and relevant communication and to build awareness about the event.
Katon executed a multi-strategy campaign to drive attendance
Direct Media strategies used to promote this event included:
- Personalized DirectRecruit Mailers
- Personalized eRecruit email blasts
- Registration and attendance expectations were exceeded, as more than 1,500 RN candidates attended
- The client extended an astounding 450 employment offers to qualified RNs
- Plans to make employment offers to 100+ more RNs are already in the works